Calculate currency exchange rates and tax rates around the world, with inverse calculation feature
This tool lets you convert currencies of the world and calculate tax rates at once, in one place, get inversed values and visualize and analyze economic indicators of world countries, with historical trends charts
How to use inverse tax calculator and currency converter
- Select from more than 150 currencies circulating in more than 240 countries and territories all over the world and analyze currency's trends on a historical trends chart.
- You can select currency or search it by country simply by clicking on a map. You can also see general information about the country, along with country's economic indicators and trends over the last years and compare it with other countries and currencies. Every country has overall ranking for each indicator, with historical data.
- To get inversed exchange rate, after selecting, swap currencies, and they will be reversed. If you type in the values, the counter currency will change its value automatically.
- While calculating currencies, you can simultaneously calculate tax by selecting one of various tax rates. This feature is also a reverse tax calculator: you can determine the amount (net) by entering tax amount (gross). If you want to compare many tax rates between many countries at once, side by side, you can use our tax rates comparison tool.
- Upon selection, automatical calculation will be performed for all figures at once: base currency, foreign currency, as well as tax and total amount for both currencies at the same time.
- You can also convert selected currency to multiple currencies at once with the cross rates calculator. If you want to convert multiple world currencies at once, you can use our multiple currency converter.
- You can get more information about how to use this tool.
FX regime type
Select counter currency
Source: Wikipedia, 2022
VAT or GST or sales tax
Income tax (lowest marginal rate)
Income tax (highest marginal rate)